Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Many Faces of Nixon : )

The "I have no neck and my clothes are too big" face.

The yawn face or The "I'm practicing for the dentist" face.

The roar face.

The "Oops, I'm crapping my pants" face.

The stretching face (This one is our favorite... it's so cute).

The "Yo, I brought the Milkies, now, where's my popcorn?" face
or it could be
The "I'm trying to be like the baby on the E*Trade commercials" face.

The "I'm practicing my left hook" face.

The sad "Stop trying to wake me up" face.

The "Give me your boobs" face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so effing cute. i love it. only a few days old and already quite a character!

Deena Taylor said...

Uh, can I have him? Zach won't let me have another forever and we both agree that Nixon is a keeper. Soooo cute. I love him. I already feel attached to him.....since I cry every time I see him. I'm an old lame mom, I know.

Ana Lee said...

He is soooo adorable!