Thursday, November 15, 2007

Battle Scars... (Not for the queezy)!

So I had a intramural flag football playoff game tonight and I was running really fast towards a player on the other team to tackle him and I collided with a player on my own team coming from the opposite direction. We hit heads. I was running pretty fast and I think I got the worst of it. Well... at least, he didn't bleed like I did. Enjoy!







I think that all will turn out well. I don't have a concussion or anything like that, but I still have jacked up thumbs. My only worries are if there will be a scar, if my eye brow hairs will grow back, and if the photographer can airbrush my brow for the Rademacher family pictures next week.

5 comments:

thedave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thedave said...

its division 1 football, go play intermurals brother, go play intermurals....why were you going to tackle someone in a flag football game????

Ana Lee said...

Ouch! That is not fun! Way to be tough, haha.

Alicia L. said...

That is so gross! Wow. Looks like it hurts a tiny bit. No more football for you!

kim said...

I just spit up in my mouth and have to swallow it because I'm at work, thanks a lot. Haha. That is so GNARLEY. The end.